A. TERMS OF COMMITMENT
Following are the Terms of Commitment to be followed to become a Member of MeroReport:
By using MeroReport you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; and
- You are 13 years of age or older; your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if found that you are less than 13 years of age.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use MeroReport or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member's Account Settings page. MeroReport may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning.
You will also be required to choose a password while signing up as a member and are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You shall not use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time. You shall notify MeroReport immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
Use by Members of MeroReport are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by MeroReport, given by consent with an authorized quotation or by written consent given by the administrator of MeroReport, who can be emailed email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Illegal or unauthorized use of the MeroReport Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails or unauthorized framing or linking to the MeroReport Website is prohibited. Any member engaging in this will be removed immediately. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal use of the MeroReport.
5. Use of content:
- MeroReport enables you to write a blog, publish, upload, archive, e-mail, or otherwise transmit MeroReport web pages - text, code, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, and other information, data, or material ("Content"). You, and not MeroReport, shall be solely responsible for all Content that you upload to MeroReport, blogs, message boards, classified ads, Member profiles, search results, categories, groups, or any other part of MeroReport.
- In connection with Content that you upload to MeroReport, you represent and warrant that:
- You own, or have the necessary license, consent, permission, and right to use and to authorize this Content; and
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of every person identifiable in the Content to use their name and likeness, in order to permit inclusion and use of the Content as contemplated by the Service and this Agreement.
- Comply with legal processes;
- Enforce the Agreement;
- React to claims that any Content violates the rights of users, Members, or third-parties; (iv) React to your requests for customer service; (v) Protect the rights, property, or personal safety of MeroReport, its Members or users, and the public.
6. Content Posted:
MeroReport may delete any Content that which in any order violates the Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, threaten or harm the safety of any person. MeroReport takes up no responsibility for scrutinizing MeroReport Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time MeroReport chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the MeroReport Services, MeroReport assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of the MeroReport Services and any material or information that you pass on to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. MeroReport can decide to review content prior to being posted at any time. MeroReport not approve and has no control over the Content that is not necessarily reviewed by MeroReport prior to posting. Content does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of MeroReport. Thus, MeroReport makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
You agree to assure and hold MeroReport, affiliates, respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless for any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party arising out of your use of MeroReport in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on the MeroReport Website.
This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the MeroReport Website or any of the MeroReport Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and MeroReport regarding the use of the MeroReport Services. The failure of MeroReport to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
B. CONTENT/ACTIVITY PROHIBITED
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on MeroReport. MeroReport reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from MeroReport Services and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to content that, in the sole discretion of MeroReport:
- Child pornography or obscene material that may or may not contain nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contain a link to an adult website;
- Material that promotes racism, chauvinism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Promotion of weapons and related items, including firearms, ammunition, silencers, sniper scopes, large capacity magazines, disguised, undetectable or switchblade knives, martial arts weapons, BB guns, stun guns, or tear gas;
- Promotion of stolen property or personal property with the serial number altered or removed;
- Bulk e-mail or mailing lists that contain names, e-mails, phone numbers, addresses, or other personal identifying information;
- Solicits personal information from anyone under 18; and,
- Using the MeroReport Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
MeroReport is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the MeroReport Website or in connection with the MeroReport Services, whether caused by Users of the MeroReport Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in MeroReport. Profiles created and posted by Members on MeroReport may contain links to other websites. MeroReport is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by MeroReport. Inclusion of any linked website on MeroReport does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by MeroReport. When the third-party sites are accessed they are done on your own risk. MeroReport takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on MeroReport or through MeroReport, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. MeroReport is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the MeroReport Services. MeroReport assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. MeroReport is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the MeroReport Services. Under no circumstances shall MeroReport be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of MeroReport, attendance at a MeroReport event, from any Content posted on or through the MeroReport Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the MeroReport Services, whether online or offline.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of MeroReport, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained on the Web Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of MeroReport or such third party that may own the Trademark displayed on the Web Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Web Site, or any other content on the Web Site, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
MeroReport will take steps to protect third parties' intellectual property rights if it receives notice of copyright infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact the MeroReport Administrator at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
CODE OF ETHICS FOR BLOGGERS
The members of MeroReport should also abide themselves by Code of Ethics for bloggers while writing the blog. The link for the ethics is :